Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nuffnang Product Talk - Kraft Belvita Breakfast Biscuits

This post is brought to you by Nuffnang Product Talk - Kraft BelVita Breakfast Biscuits


My first Nuffnang Product Talk, hasn't gone without its hitches, with the blog post date due, and after realising the product hadn't yet arrived. I emailed the office. Whom informed me that there had been a glitch so I was asked to purchase the items at the supermarket if I still wanted to take part. I decided as we are really grab and go breakfasters in this household now. Unless number 1 son is home to chef me up his cafe style eggs....then its usually Yoghurt and fruit for me.  The rest of them are really not breakfast people but lately in a last ditch effort to get them to eat, I have been making sure there is plenty of grab and go style meal replacements in the cupboard, as breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If its easy to eat on the run, I can get them to at least start the day with something. Which is a bonus.

So in our hunt for the Kraft BelVita Breakfast biscuits we found that our local Coles didn't have any on the shelf, but the Coles Express had all other varieties but as the product talk was to be on the Cranberry variety we sort out Woolworths....and yes they had them and they were in the Biscuit aisle.

Of course, all this has happened after the scheduled blog post date of Friday, and with the family all working the weekend. The Kraft BelVita Breakfast Biscuits were bound to be a hit....I made sure everyone was aware of them on the bench, and that I wanted texts with what they thought so I could blog, on Sunday.




Being home alone, it was my usual Yoghurt, fruit and some flakes for crunch....so I decided to use the Kraft Belvita Breakfast Biscuits as my crunch part of my breakfast ....YUM

I loved them.

I also liked that after my bowl of yoghurt I still had a couple to eat with my tea...perfect. I definitely couldn't have eaten them without it as they are a dry, very oaty like biscuit. I loved the portion control packaging. Each box contains 6 individually wrapped portions of 4 biscuits. It was perfect for 2 crumbled and 2 to eat.

I can't say that I was hungry when I met a girlfriend for a coffee later, but I only had a light meal (smoked salmon bruschetta) and I am still ok this afternoon, so perhaps the long lasting fullness the packaging recommends....works...

I can see me taking them in my handbag on my early morning trips to mums once a week, all I will need is my takeaway coffee and I will have eaten breakfast before I arrive...unlike my usual no breakfast or bad for me bacon and egg Turkish on the way.


Family responses....
The boys thought they were a little dry, but OK asked if they would eat them again, the answer was yes they were easy to eat whilst riding to work on the bike.
Daughter's response was they were OK, she enjoyed hers with a coffee in the car on the way to work...

So, Yes I will definitely be adding some of the other tasty flavours to my trolley later this week. 
  • Milk & Cereal
  • Fruit & Fibre
  • Crunchy Oats
  • Honey & Nut with choc chips

and I would definitely recommend them...

2 comments:

  1. Tried these at coles in a promo and brought some they are so good for in the car or train did not think to break them up with milk like cereal might try that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tried them at a coles promo great for early morning football on sat and car travel and train to sydney. did not think to put them with milk as cereal enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}