Sunday, December 07, 2008

Presents, Wrappings and More.


Well it is beginning to fall into the sorted catagory now. I feel like things are starting to all be ready for the jolly red man. This week there has been lot's happening. First of all I recieved the last of our Handmad Christmas Ornaments - aren't these guys just so cute. Thanks Angela, they are now all glued back together and hanging on the tree.

I have had a little helper this week..Miss Bella has joined in the wrappings and helped by climbing inside the bags as I emptied them of shopping.

I got in and made a few more of these cookie cutter wreaths, I think this is such a fun creative and practical gift.

We have spent some time singing carols together as a family this weekend, I love how at Christmas we spend less time watching TV and more time enjoying each other's company...even blowing bubbles, sadly no photo's of that fun...but it was lot's of fun and laughter.

I have spent some time stitching these little tea towels, to use as wrappings too, the rest of my wrappings are all in red, lime and Kraft this year...oh and I have put little Babooshka Angels on a few of my parcels.

Moving on to craft ideas....I loved these Hot Chocolate Cones that I saw over on Mel's Blog, so have whipped a few of them up as well, and found these huge big mugs at Lincraft to match up and complete the gift. - you can see the instructions on these over here.

We also made a few of the Juggling balls, well I did one or two and then Dylan got in on the act and made a huge batch, He had a blast creating them. If you want to see the how to for those go here. I have put three of them in a box and created a handout to go inside the box, with basic Juggling Instructions, if anyone wants the PDF file for this just email me and ask.

We also made 20 of these cute little Reindeer Poop Bags, No Belvedere is only Modeling here with his bag of Poop...but I have created a PDF for these as well...yep just ask via email, here is the poem I have put on the reverse of the folded tab slip.

I woke with such a fright when I heard Santa call..."Now dash away, dash away,
dash away all!"I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts,those nasty
reindeer had left "little gifts."
I got an old shovel and started to
scoopneat little piles of reindeer poop!But to throw them away seemed such a
waste,so I saved them, thinking-you might like a taste!
As I finished my
task, which took quite awhile,Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.And I
heard him exclaim as he sped off in the sky..."Well they're not potty trained,
but at least they can fly!"

Merry Christmas!

Well this little Christmas Elf is ready for bed,

so happy
Christmas preparing to you this week.



4 comments:

  1. don't kow if you know yet bur congratulaions on your win. Someone will be very happy when he makes it to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you've been super busy Sonia! I wasn't sure what your correct email address was, so I throught I'd pop over to let you know that you've won the handmade Elf on my blog :)
    Let me know your addy and I'll get him out to you,
    Melx
    goodsellmx@internode.on.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo....thanks girls...yep I am super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:19 pm

    I sitll have to send mine SOnia
    I am almost done hope to have them in the mail by thursday
    I recived my little bell things as well but mine are all brocken so will have to get out the hot glue gun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}