Tuesday, August 05, 2008

RECIPE SCRAP AT FOREVER ALWAYS

This week we are offering a special RAK to one lucky participant. So to be in the running for a little surprise packet join in the chatter from 7.30pm and complete your layout based on my recipe this Thursday 7/8/08. (and for anyone worried about my Kye's white spaces I promise there is next to none on this layout!!)

Ingredients :
Photo - 5" x 7" landscape (or you might want to use 2 smaller portrait photos)
2 x Patterned Papers (one light pp with only a soft - if any- pattern)
or
1 x PP plus 1 x CS 1 piece scrap c/s 9 cm x 5cm
Title - chipboard alphas plus small stickers - or similar

Embellishments -
2 x Chipboard Hearts (approx 9cm and 5 cm)
1x Chipboard Circle (approx 4 1/2 cm) I have used a HS clock
12 x small / medium flowers (3 diff colours in 3 diff sizes) If you haven't got 12 - then 4 flowers will work
Ribbon (approx 27cm)

Other optional extras
Rub-ons or acrylic stamp flourishes / swirly flower stems or pen to doodle
Ink or paint or extra scrap pp for chipboard embellies
Rub-on border pattern
Stapler

Don't forget you can substitute embellies to suit.
Hope you can join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}