Wednesday, January 30, 2008

365 Days of ME - Day 3 & more


Well at least this photo challenge is making me post daily.....today I drove over to Mum's and spent the day sewing with my Sister, Mum and a Friend of Mum's we created some goodies for the Retreat which is now 22 days away......it was a great day - although it was so hot and we were sewing out doors, 3 sewing machines whirring away.... I have come home to working on the Newsletter for FA......lots of great inspiration from all the TEAM.....oh i wish i were scrapping, its all so inspiring, I have showered and put on my pjs and realised after carrying the camera around all day to get that snap.....that i still hadn't....so here it is.....

self portrait.....#3 -
FRESH and CLEAN FACED -Happy good feelings with family Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your beautiful heartfelt comments on my blog, I really appreciate the time and effort it takes. {heart hugs}